Safety has always been and continues to be paramount at Elite Jets. In addition to safety protocols and certifications related to our fleet of luxury jets and extensive training of our pilots and crew, we have enhanced our already diligent sanitation procedures.
Below are some of the additional steps we are taking to prioritize your safety:
Elite Jets is an industry leader in safety. The company maintains an Argus Platinum Rating and is registered with the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (ISBAO) and the WYVERN safety data network. Elite Jets is following all CDC and FAA recommendations to ensure a sanitized cabin environment, and has implemented the following:
- Aircraft undergo regular fogging disinfection processes using Bioesque, which kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and allergens.
- Medical grade disinfectant wipes and EPA-approved disinfectants are used to clean arm rests, tray tables, seatbelts, window shades, and lavatories after each flight.
- Only the flight crew, maintenance team and passengers are allowed on board.
- Maintenance and cleaning teams wear PPE while servicing the aircraft.
- All waste is bagged and properly disposed after each flight.
Passengers on a private jet include family members, colleagues and friends, limiting exposure to large groups of unknown individuals. Other on-board safety measures include:
- Unlike commercial airplanes that recycle and treat cabin air, Elite Jets’ aircrafts discharge cabin air into the atmosphere while capturing and treating fresh air.
- Food and beverages are pre-packaged, sanitized and brought on board in sealed containers by staff prior to each flight. No catering items are left on board.
- Crews are instructed to observe and report passengers displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer and personal protection devices are available.
- A single team member hand carries luggage from the terminal to the aircraft.
- Employees are not permitted to work if they have a temperature above 100.4 degrees, a cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms characteristic of COVID-19 or have potentially been exposed to an individual with COVID-19.
Elite Jets’ new 60,000-square-foot private terminal at Naples Airport has a secure, private entrance only available to Elite Jets passengers. This minimize potential exposures at the check-in counter, security area, boarding area and baggage claim inside commercial airports. Within the Elite Jets terminal, safety procedures include:
- All touchpoints, like chairs, doors and handles, are sanitized throughout the day.
- Automatic sensors open and close exterior doors.
- Magazines and brochures in the reception area are for one-time use only.
- Amenities like snacks and drinks are individually packaged and provided to passengers.
- Staff clean and sanitize restrooms multiple times daily.
The Elite Jets team has considered how their personal safety extends to the safety of passengers. Staff are following CDC guidelines and have been advised to:
- Wear protective face masks at work and in any public settings.
- Maintain social distance from passengers, colleagues and non-family members.
- Wash their hands regularly and wear disposable gloves whenever possible.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if they have a fever, cough or experience any additional symptoms outlined by the CDC.
- Avoid large crowds or settings where it is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Pilots have been paired to fly on the same shifts, thus limiting exposure.
For more information, please call 239.900.9000.